EDULEARN12 - deadline for abstract submissions 29 March 2012
- 0 comments
- 1854 Visits
The deadline for abstract submissions for EDULEARN12 is approaching!
- Abstract Submission Deadline: March 29th, 2012 (included) (*)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: April 20th, 2012
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: May 17th, 2012 (included) (*)
(*) By midnight - 23:59 Los Angeles Time Zone
The abstracts should be written in English, the official language of the event.
Types of contributions:
You can present your projects in three modalities: in person (either oral or poster presentation) or virtually (not attending authors).
Submission guidelines for oral, poster and virtual modalities
- Abstracts should only be submitted via on-line.
- The deadline for abstract submission is March 29th, 2012.
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website or related areas.
For more details about contribution types and a complete list of submission guidelines, visit the "call for papers" section of the conference website.