Public profile Reinder Vrielink
In my work experience I started as a biochemical laboratory assistant. At Psychiatric Hospital Endegeest at Oegstgeest we studied brain metabolism which has a relation with the disease of Parkinson. We had some publications. Through teaching nurses I made a transfer to a secondary school in Deventer. There I teached science for about ten years. After that I became a headmaster on three different secondary schools. Nowadays I am headmaster of the department VMBO of Stedelijk Daltoncollege Zutphen. We have pupils from 12 till 17 years old. VMBO contains prevocational courses, which take place in four years. In the Netherlands about 65% of the pupils are doing pre vocational courses. In 2005 I finished my Master of Science in E-learning, multimedia and Consultancy at Sheffield Hallam University (UK). I am married with Christa. We live in Deventer. We have three children (1976, 1978, and 2001).
- Vrielink, R. (2006). Predicting the use of Blackboard with the Technology Acceptance Model. Sheffield Hallam University. ELMAC Sheffield Conference, March 2006.
- Vrielink, R. (2005). Evaluation of the introduction of Blackboard (Brainbox). ELMAC Nijmegen Conference, February 2005.
- Broeren, C.W.J., Vrielink, R. (2003) Onderbouwspel. Revedi. Deventer.
- Vrielink, R. (1991) Beknopte natuur- en scheikunde voor het M.A.V.O. Revedi. Deventer.
- Vrielink, R.(1987) Lerarenhandleiding bij de praktikumhandleidinge. Revedi. Deventer.
- Vrielink, R. (1986) praktikum deel 2:Milieukunde. Revedi. Deventer.
- Vrielink, R. (1985) prakticum deel 1:Keukenchemie. Revedi. Deventer.
- Goedkoop, J.G., Spies, F., Bierman-van Steef, C., Vrielink, R. and van Kempen, G.M.J. (1978). pH-dependent behavior of erythrocyte membrane elevations. Cell biology International Reports.Vol.2, No.4.
- Pennings, E.M.J., Vrielink, R. and van Kempen, G.M.J. (1978). Kinetics and Mechanism of the rat brain phenol sulfotransferase reaction. Biochemical Journal. 173, pp. 299-307.
- Pennings, E.M.J., Vrielink, R. and van Kempen, G.M.J. (1976). Anomalous effect of probenecid on rat brain phenolsulfotransferase. Biochemical Pharmacology. Vol. 25, pp. 1678-1690.
- Pennings, E.M.J., Vrielink, R., Wolters, W.L. and van Kempen,G.M.J. (1976). Inhibition of brain phenol sulfotransferase in vitro by noradrenaline and dopamine metabolites. Journal of Neurochemistry. Vol. 27, pp. 915-920.