workshop di formazione
Learners in the Driving Seat
Users? – Partners? – Consumers? – Peers?
Where are we heading to?
A workshop about effective learning experience for researchers and practicioners.
EDEN intends to bring together differing points of view with a debate approach and speakers who back up their points of view with sound research.
How are students driving teachers, instructors in the fields where new learning technologies play important role?
How does instruction work, where borders between physical and virtual learning environments disappear, where roles of students and teachers have changed, where new pedagogical paradigms and didactic approaches are introduced
A distinctive conference, with envisaged strong involvement of the students from the Leuven University and students from learners from European universities, EDEN member institutions.
Student-centred learning is high on the agenda. Still, there are contexts of mass higher education which represent a real challenge to student-centred approaches, even with the support of ICT.
- How do emerging pedagogy models work in practice?
- What did we learn from new technology tools?
- Students as change agents - challenging teachers and university management
- Expectations, attitude, behaviour and the changing profile of learners
- Do teachers and instructors develop enough?
- How do we treat learners with special needs?
- What do students say?
- How much does the the wisdom of crowds matter ? - Learning in social networks
Workshop Contributions (Sessions for collaborative group work)
Let’s challenge and ask the learners:
- What are the learning strategies used in your institutions with respect to the use of information technologies in university studies?
- Which are the tools that you use in your online studies?
- Which tools would you like to use? - How would you like to improve your studies?