Cyber Security and Education: send us your contribution!
- 0 Commentaires
- 2828 Nombre de visites
eLearning Papers seeks contributions about Cyber Security for young people and the educational sector in both sections: In-Depth and From the Field. We specifically invite submissions which address one or several of the following issues:
- Useful approaches to online security in curriculum design and teaching practice
- Good practice in Cyber Security
- Teaching, learning and promoting critical digital literacy
- Defining at-risk populations and specific security concerns
- National approaches to online safety; national information society policies or ICT in education policies
- Competences for online safety education
- Safety risks for young people and children (safe behaviour online, privacy issues, cyber-bullying, intellectual property rights, involuntary disclosure, etc.)
The article submission closes on March 16, 2012.
The provisional date of publication is April 20, 2012.
Read the complete call for papers here