Terms & Conditions
eLearningeuropa.info – Terms & Conditions
All users who post content on the portal are expected to abide by the following rules
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with them.
The following are deemed to constitute inappropriate content. Posting such content may result in account suspension or banning as well as the removal of the offending posts:
- Posts or images of a defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane or threatening nature. This includes any messages or material ethnically, racially, religiously or sexually offensive, insulting or demeaning
- Posts or images that violate any laws or regulations
- Explicit advertising of products or services without the adequate context (i.e in the case of a thread discussing Tools & Technology); advertising your company can be done through your Personal Profile
- Registering to solely post/endorse/promote for your own personal gain.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and movie piracy and other intellectual property infringement
- Posting other people's personal contact information (i.e. telephone numbers, addresses etc.)
Expected behaviour of members and suggestions for better posting
- Keep all contributions within the appropriate community area of interest
- Use short, concise titles
- Refrain from using foul or offensive language.
Members are welcome to post messages and announcements in any of the portal’s official languages.
All content posted by users express the views of the author, and elearningeuropa.info will not be held responsible for any message.
Visitors to the site who are not Administrators, portal Staff Members or Community Facilitators should not pose as the aforementioned by using “administrator”, “staff member” or “facilitator” in their user name, avatar or signature.
While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
Report a Rule Infraction
If you feel a fellow portal member breaks the rules of conduct, please email us at email@example.com.
Should you feel you have been treated unfairly by us, you may appeal directly to us. When contacting us, please provide the email address you used to sign up. We do not discuss the suspension of portal members with third parties.