- 0 Kommentarer
- 1465 Antal besök
The conference is aimed at anyone who is interested in teaching and learning in higher education and university-level pedagogical research and development.
Learning without limits
NU2012 is the conference where we discuss topical, critical and forward-looking issues – especially for teachers interested in university education, researchers, students and other interested parties.
In the era of open, international and increasingly ICT-based knowledge and educational environments we are challenged by questions about the borderless learning. How do we create sustainable higher education system? Is it possible to share resources and interact to a greater extent in higher education? How do we ensure that students can change their own learning environments in order to improve learning? How do we meet new demands for knowledge and competence requirements? What we traditionally tied up our programs and courses around – a college campus, teachers, literature, procedures, examinations, professions – is under transformation. In what ways should educational development and quality assurance support this development?
The conference has eight tracks:
- Learning for sustainable development – green, limitless, free?
- Design of environments for learning
- Global education
- Supervision – with focus on the learner
- Creative and artistic skills
- Knowledge and science – in teaching and learning in higher education
- Professions and skills – what sets the limits?
- Core values and quality development in academia – in a successful unification?